Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fondue

I had that wonderful bowl of fondue with bread for dipping. and boiled potatoes. And that wasn't the only night, we had almost the exact same thing again the next night at a different restaurant! This was in Geneva, Switzerland. Apparently that's what they're known for and we took full advantage. It's not like the chain "The Melting Pot" that you've seen in the states where you get healthy stuff like vegetables or an apple along with the bread. Delicious!

These aren't such great meals to have when you're supposed to be on the second week of training for a half marathon. I swear we came back from that and I was 10lbs heavier. Worth it.

But now I'm back on track with training. Did all three of my runs so far this week and I'm still dreading my "long run" this Friday. 5 miles will be the farthest I've ever run.My friend Leah and I are running a half marathon in April and my favorite length to run is 3. So yeah. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment