Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Aaannnd I'm back..

So I definitely took a week off of running/working out. I'm not going to lie, it was nice. I sat mostly on my butt and ate and watched episodes on Hulu. For no reason at all. Typically this is the fight that goes on in my head on a daily basis...



I tend to use work as an excuse not to work out, but this was a whole nother level of laziness. Definitely not in my training plan to hang out for 7 days. But I finally got back to it and went for my longest run yet. 6 miles! eek.


I was so proud when I was done. I didn't feel miserable and my hips weren't too tight. It even rained a little and got dark during the last half, but I still felt pretty good. I guess it also helps that I ran probably as fast as a turtle might, but I'm just glad I had the mental capacity to complete a run that took a little over an hour! This is how I got comforted/congratulated by my pugs.


 They truly are comforting! and here's proof that I really didn't die or feel awful.


I know iPhone cameras are awesome right! oh well I was happy even though I looked kinda gross. PS I love my sweatyband!

This is what I rewarded myself with :)


Tastes sooo good. 

Today we were supposed to go out of town to Florence and Venice for a couple days, but things weren't working out. There's so much I need to do and procrastinate doing. It's okay though they aren't going anymore and the weather's been pretty crappy lately anyways. So I got in a 40 minute crosstraining workout on the bike today. Why is that always easier than running?! 

I'm also happy that I don't have to leave these adorable faces :)




No comments:

Post a Comment